Worst morning routine - Chapter 1

It was a beautiful morning. The sunshine was bright, and ruining my sleep because my mom had opened the curtains of my room to wake me up for college. I m a worst kind of deep sleeper. So, everytime waking up early is not less than a horror for me. But that morning felt different. I wanted to sleep more, but when I finally woke up. Everything felt distinguishbly amazing than my daily morning routine(which is worst routine ever). I was confound by the positive energy in me that morning, but couldn't figure it out yet then. But now as I think, I realize that may be because it was the day when i first saw her. 

After waking the first thing in my mind was, How late am I going for college? Typically, my day starts with waking up late, wash up, and run to college without breakfast. And still be late for my morning class. But miraculously, that day I woke up 2 hours early before, I had to leave for college. So, I thought; why waste time? I got out of my jammies, put on my track suit and running shoes and went out for a run.

Comments

Post a Comment